Achieving Visibility of Applications and APIs in a Multicloud World
The rapid adoption of hybrid cloud and multicloud services, along with an increasing number of cloud infrastructure and platform services, has created an explosion in complexity and concerns about data security and cloud compliance. It only takes one insecure API in your API supply chain to risk being crippled by long-term financial or reputational damages.
In this executive roundtable we shall discuss best practices to keep your multicloud environments and APIs both secure and performant while empowering your organization to effectively detect threats before they impact your business.
Join ISMG's Anna Delaney for a moderated discussion that will feature insight from Jay Coley, Manager Global Security Strategy at Fastly. This 90-minute session will be: Chatham house rules, Peer driven, Pitch free
Discussion topics will include:
- What security challenges do you face managing hybrid environments?
- How are you achieving security consistency across multicloud and hybrid environments?
- What does visibility mean to you? Are you confident you have a full view of what you need to secure?
- How do you maintain visibility on applications that are deployed in many places, such as on premises and in different public clouds?
- How is the lack of visibility of your applications and APIs affecting your incident response times?
- What tools and techniques do you use to keep track of vulnerabilities and configuration changes?
- How are you empowering your developers to build security into your applications and APIs, from the ground up?