Establishing Agile and Scalable Networks in the Digital Era: The Security Promise
The macroeconomic uncertainty has neither disrupted digital innovations nor deterred adversaries from pursuing malicious goals. Aligned with this, digital business acceleration, cloud adoption and a hybrid workforce are demanding new security and networking approaches to transform and drive business growth with enhanced security and user experience.
CISOs have the daunting task of prioritizing their organizational security concerns and having a robust security architecture that can support today’s dynamic nature of users and applications residing outside the boundary of networks.
As a security leader, do you have the challenge of making your networks agile and protecting your data on the cloud or outside the perimeter? Can you develop an effective governance policy to continuously monitor your data and assess risk? Do you have a well-orchestrated security framework to build better visibility into your network and the SOC environment?
Discussion topics will include:
- Making your networks agile, resilient and scalable with a network-as-a-service approach;
- Establishing security protocols that can protect today’s users and applications from attacks in this digital journey;
- How a well architected SASE approach can help organizations in their digital journey in establishing secure access for all users, applications and devices, no matter where they may be located;
- Building an effective cyber risk management program for visibility and threat detection.
- Building a robust security governance architecture against growing OT/IT/IoT and network challenges;
Join Duncan Kenwright Managing Director - Global Solution, Verizon for event sponsor Verizon, to gain unique insight into how security has delivered the promise of establishing secure access networks.