Answering the Big Questions About SASE and Zero Trust
Digital business, cloud adoption and a hybrid workforce require security and networking approaches to transform in order to accelerate business growth. The SASE (secure access service edge) model enables this transformation by leveraging the power of the public cloud to simultaneously improve security and user experience. A well architected SASE approach can help organizations accelerate their digital journey by consistently applying zero trust policies for all users, applications and devices, no matter where they may be located.
Gartner forecasts that SASE will be a $15 billion market in Asia-Pacific and Japan by 2025. However, with all the market noise around SASE, it is hard to differentiate between hype and practical outcomes and strategies. But questions remain: What is the business value of a SASE strategy? How to communicate the SASE strategy to the business and board of directors?
Discussion topics will include:
- Are you leveraging SASE for your ZTNA?
- Are all SASE approaches created equal?
- How can SASE and zero trust complement existing security investments and strategies?
- How to evaluate SASE vendors?
- What are the critical steps to complete SASE migration with your partner?