The impending NIS2 deadline mandates EU organisations in critical sectors implement stringent security measures and breach reporting.
The mandate for CISOs is clear: They must prepare now for NIS2. But given the scope of the regulation, as well as its continuing evolution, where is the best place to begin? To what extent can existing compliance efforts or certification efforts be applied to demonstrating NIS2 compliance? What new best practices will be needed — encompassing people, process, and technology — to keep an organization’s NIS2 compliance program relevant and effective?
This NIS2 Executive Discussion, enriched by insights from Jakub Szarmach and Piotr Biskupski at IBM, will draw on the experiences of executive attendees who will discuss best practices for achieving, maintaining and demonstrating NIS2 compliance.
Discussion points will include:
- Strategies for securing effective senior management commitment
- Tools & frameworks for effective risk prioritisation to safeguard critical systems
- How to refine polices for NIS2 alignment
You will have the opportunity to discuss how to advance your NIS2 compliance strategies with a handful of senior executives in an informal setting, from which you will emerge with new strategies and solutions you can immediately put to work.
Request to Attend
I agree to be contacted by IBM and its partners.
1306 Copenhagen K
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Welcome Reception and Networking
6:30 PM – 6:45 PM
Introductions & Outline of NIS2 Directive
6:45 PM – 8:15 PM
- Moderated Executive Discussion:
- How does NIS2 differ from other regulations that require a holistic view of cybersecurity?
- Getting executive commitment for NIS2
- How can organisations prioritise risk based on threats to services & systems?
- Effective cybersecurity policies to support NIS2?
- Technical & organisational changes around the NIS2 directive
- What processes are required to comply with NIS2?
- Government collaboration with NIS2
- How regularly should organisations review their cybersecurity posture in light of changes to the threat landscape, technology and regulation?
8:15 PM – 8:30 PM