Faculty

Summit

Jacxine Fernandez

Vice President – Information Security
Bangalore International Airport Ltd.

Biography

Fernandez is the vice president, information security, at Bangalore International Airport. He is a risk management, information security, and business continuity professional with experience in managing risk and security operations and business continuity within complex working environments.

Company

Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) is a public limited company under the Companies Act formed to build, own and operate Bengaluru‘s Greenfield private sector-owned and operated airport – the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru. Private promoters hold a 74% stake in BIAL while the government holds the remaining 26%. The airport was constructed through a private-public partnership, a first for airports in India. The Government signed a concession agreement with BIAL in July 2004 paving the way for development of Bangalore’s Greenfield airport. Establishing a legal framework played a critical role in providing a safe and encouraging environment for private promoters. Thereafter, other Greenfield airport contracts in the country were signed on a similar model.

Vice President – Information Security, Bangalore International Airport Ltd.

Future Events

March 6, 2024

Driving Autonomy and Automation to Maximize Security Defenses

April 16, 2024

Cybersecurity Implications of AI Summit: North America West Summit

March 13, 2024

CIO Business Transformation Awards and Summit

Future Events

March 6, 2024

Driving Autonomy and Automation to Maximize Security Defenses

April 16, 2024

Cybersecurity Implications of AI Summit: North America West Summit

March 13, 2024

CIO Business Transformation Awards and Summit

June 13, 2024

Cybersecurity & Business Transformation Summit: Bengaluru​

April 10, 2024

Strategies and Mandates for Phishing-Resistant MFA in Financial Services and Healthcare