Friday, March 1st, 2024
Building a Secure Ecosystem: Balancing Convenience and Safety Online
6:30pm – 9:00pm IST | Le Meridien Hyderabad
The discussion focuses on the challenges and strategies required to achieve a secure online environment while maintaining user-friendly experiences for customers and employees. It revolves around finding the right balance between security measures and user convenience, emphasizing the importance of enhancing user awareness and knowledge.
- The critical security challenges faced today
- What are the latest measures you are taking to secure yourself and how does it impact user experience?
- Strategies for enhancing user experience and productivity
- Exploring the integration of SASE with SD-WAN to ensure robust and secure access for a hybrid workforce
- Effective ways to detect new attacks
Request to Attend
By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy & GDPR Statement.
If you have any trouble submitting this form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
*Please note that this is an invitation-only event and space is limited. All requests to attend will be reviewed by our event staff and approved based on professional qualifications and event capacity. Additionally, these events will not be recorded and the Chatham House Rule will apply.
Director – Advanced
AVP, Network Security
Cloud Managed Services
Join Rahul, and event sponsor, to gain his unique insight on cloud maturity, AI and security
This 90-minute session will be:
- Chatham house rules
- Peer driven
- Pitch free
Exclusive Sneak Peek: Get a Preview of this Roundtable
Le Meridien Hotel
Rules of Engagement
By taking part in this discussion you agree that:
- These events follow Chatham House Rule. Nothing shared will be recorded or distributed anywhere online.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, we ask you to let us know 48 hours prior to the event commencing so we can open your seat up to someone else.
- These are interactive discussions, so we ask that all attendees participate in the discussion. If this is a virtual event, we ask all attendees to join via video.
Upcoming ISMG Events
Upcoming ISMG Events