Thursday, December 7TH, 2023
Preparing for a Quantum-Safe Future by Managing Cryptographic Risk
5:30pm – 8:00pm ET | New York
The banking and financial services sector faces an unprecedented challenge with the impending era of post-quantum cryptography (PQC). As quantum computing advances, banks must prepare to protect sensitive financial data and adapt to quantum-resistant algorithms. Bad actors are already amassing data with a “harvest now, decrypt later” approach, underscoring the urgency for safeguarding long-term data assets.
Leading financial institutions have taken a proactive stance, evaluating their readiness for the post-quantum era to ensure operational integrity, protect clients’ financial well-being, and secure highly sensitive data.
This executive roundtable provides a platform for industry leaders to discuss strategies for PQC adoption and improving security posture in an evolving landscape of threats.
- What is PQC? Why does it matter?
- What are the positive and negative impacts of quantum computers on the financial sector?
- When should companies begin to prepare for a post-quantum future? And how are standards driving the timeline?
- What steps must organizations take today to prepare for a quantum tomorrow?
Request to Attend
By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy & GDPR Statement.
If you have any trouble submitting this form, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
*Please note that this is an invitation-only event and space is limited. All requests to attend will be reviewed by our event staff and approved based on professional qualifications and event capacity. Additionally, these events will not be recorded and the Chatham House Rule will apply.
Speaker, Author and Former CIO & CISO
Industry & Standards Technology Strategist
Join Dean Coclin, Senior Director, and Timothy Hollebeek, Industry & Standards Technology Strategist for event sponsor Digicert, to gain their unique insight on strategies for PQC adoption and improving security posture in an evolving landscape of threats.
This session will be:
- Chatham house rules
- Peer driven
- Pitch free
Exclusive Sneak Peek: Get a Preview of this Roundtable
The Capital Grille 8038 - Rockefeller Center
120 W 51st Street, New York, NY 10020
DigiCert is a leading global provider of digital trust, enabling individuals and businesses to engage online with the confidence that their footprint in the digital world is secure. DigiCert® ONE, the platform for digital trust, provides organizations with centralized visibility and control over a broad range of public and private trust needs, securing websites, enterprise access and communication, software, identity, content and devices. DigiCert pairs its award-winning software with its industry leadership in standards, support and operations, and is the digital trust provider of choice for leading companies around the world. For more information, visit www.digicert.com
Rules of Engagement
By taking part in this discussion you agree that:
- These events follow Chatham House Rule. Nothing shared will be recorded or distributed anywhere online.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, we ask you to let us know 48 hours prior to the event commencing so we can open your seat up to someone else.
- These are interactive discussions, so we ask that all attendees participate in the discussion. If this is a virtual event, we ask all attendees to join via video.
Upcoming ISMG Events
Upcoming ISMG Events