Thursday, May 18th, 2023
Test Like a Hacker: Put Offensive Cybersecurity into Your Build Process
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM EDT | Washington, DC
It’s a broader attack surface than ever, nation-state threat actors are increasingly flexing their cyber muscles, and adversaries actively seek to exploit software vulnerabilities to attack critical infrastructure.
Isn’t it time for our defense to act a bit more like an offense?
Welcome to this executive roundtable, “Test Like a Hacker: Put Offensive Cybersecurity into Your Build Process,” where you will gain new insights from event thought leaders, as well as have a chance to discuss with your peers.
- Techniques used by award-winning hacking teams (as well as in some real-world attacks) to identify and exploit application vulnerabilities.
- How to easily incorporate these techniques into unit or functional test stages – bringing an extra layer of protection to your applications.
- How to fit this offensive cybersecurity approach alongside your existing vulnerability scanning programs.
Join David Brumley, CEO of event sponsor ForAllSecure, to gain his unique insight into how to inspire your defense to act more like an offense.
This 90-minute session will be:
- Chatham house rules
- Peer driven
- Pitch free
Watch brief video of the topic
BLT Steak D.C.
BLT Steak – DC– 1625 I Street, Washington, DC 20006
ForAllSecure was founded on the mission to make the world’s software secure. Utilizing patented technology from a decade of research at Carnegie Mellon University, ForAllSecure delivers an advanced fuzz testing solution. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, federal, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, autonomous security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. DARPA deemed ForAllSecure the winner in the Cyber Grand Challenge, and MIT Technology Review named ForAllSecure in the 50 Smartest Companies list. Run security continuously, quietly, and synchronously in the background with ForAllSecure.
Rules of Engagement
By taking part in this discussion you agree that:
- These events follow Chatham House Rule. Nothing shared will be recorded or distributed anywhere online.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, we ask you to let us know 48 hours prior to the event commencing so we can open your seat up to someone else.
- These are interactive discussions, so we ask that all attendees participate in the discussion. If this is a virtual event, we ask all attendees to join via video.
Upcoming ISMG Events
Upcoming ISMG Events